The club is seeking keen individuals to add to our greenkeeping team who will be responsible for daily golf course maintenance, with a can do attitude towards future projects and keen interest interest to improve their skills. Reporting to the Head Greenkeeper and carrying out tasks safely and in line with club policies.
- Cutting greens, tees, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough.
- Set up the golf course, including changing holes, moving tee markers, raking bunkers, switch and brush greens.
- In house project work.
- Prepare and maintain machinery daily.
- Mainly Monday - Friday with the a weekend rota.
- Previous greenkeeping/landscaping experience preferred.
- Willingness for personal development and further training.
- Chainsaw course provided to successful candidate.
- Spraying course provided to successful candidate.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days annual holiday
- Full membership of the club and facilities
- Complimentary daily lunch
- Opportunity to further knowledge & qualifications
Please email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org