|Monday - Friday||Individual||4 Ball|
|Dawn - Midday||£36.00pp||£144.00|
|Midday - 1:00pm||£33.00pp||£132.00|
|1:00pm - 6:00pm||£27.00pp||£108.00|
|Saturday & Sunday||Individual||4 Ball|
|9:30am - Midday (Sunday Only)||£42.00pp||£168.00|
|Midday - 1:00pm||£39.00pp||£156.00|
|1:00pm - 6:00pm||£33.00pp||£132.00|
Please note times may change due to COVID restrictions.
Acceptable Dress Attire
- Shirts - Men’s shirts must have collars and sleeves. Ladies shirts must have a collar.
- Shorts - Tailored or three quarter length shorts are permitted.
- Socks - Socks must be worn however any colour or length is permitted.
- Golf Shoes Only - Spiked, moulded or pimple-based shoes must be worn.
Unacceptable Dress Attire
- Shirts - No T-shirts; football, rugby, or similar.
- Shorts/Trousers - No beach shorts, denim shorts, sports shorts or jeans / combat trousers or tracksuits on the golf course.
- Socks - No trousers tucked into socks or long socks rolled down
- Shoes - No street, canvas, trainers or sandal-type shoes on the golf course.
Please note every player on the course must have their own golf clubs. The sharing of clubs is not permitted
Casual dress code in and around the clubhouse is permitted.
The use of mobile phones, laptops & tablets are permitted in and around the clubhouse. Free Wifi.