Full Time Greenkeeper
Reports to: Course Manager
Reporting directly to the Course Manager, Greenkeepers assist with a wide range of golf course maintenance practices and presentation methods. We are seeking experienced, highly motivated, flexible individuals with a passion for golf course maintenance where the focus will be turf care of the highest quality to produce outstanding surfaces for our Members, their Guests and all our visitors.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• General Greenkeeping course set up procedures.
• An emphasis on Pedestrian mowing of Greens, Tees and Collars.
• Bunker raking and edging.
• Switching and brushing.
• Incorporating sand top-dressings.
• Using both rotary and cylinder ride on mowing equipment.
• Strimming & Brush Cutting.
• Repairing divots.
• Hand watering.
• Assisting with renovation practices.
This will be an ideal opportunity for those wishing to develop their careers and thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Free golf membership after 12 months
Please apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a letter of application stating your reasons for applying and a current curriculum vitae.