Join before the 31st December and play until the 31st May 2020 - £499.00!
West Malling Golf Club’s unique Winter Membership is available until the 31st December and has been introduced for those looking to join during the winter months. It gives new members the opportunity to meet and play with fellow golfers, whilst having full access to two 18 hole courses, and experience the clubs friendly approach first hand. Additionally membership includes a 10 credit range card and a free 30 minute lesson with one of our PGA professionals.
Your winter membership will allow you to play here at West Malling up until the 31st May 2020, allowing you to fully experience the club, after which we hope you will want to stay. Members receive the following:
- The full benefits of being associated to the club.
- A friendly and informal club that maintains some of the more favoured golf club traditions.
- Two 18 hole courses that offers a variety of traditional parkland holes and never fails to provide a challenge.
- A full range of memberships.
- Gain an official CONGU handicap.
- A full and varied golfing calendar for all categories of membership.
- Enjoy the option of joining one of the many roll-ups that welcomes all ages and standards.
- 10 bay covered driving range, putting and chipping facilities.
- A discounted green fee scheme for you to bring your friends, colleagues and golfing buddies.
- Clubhouse offering catering for up to 110 people and a fully stocked bar.
- The use of private dining facilities at reduced rates.
- Members' discount - 15% off food and 10% off beverage purchases when using a club card
- A busy social calendar including both formal and casual events,
- FREE 30 minute individual golf lesson with a PGA Professional.
- PGA Professionals that can assist with your retail, custom fitting and coaching requirements.
Winter members receive a bag tag that must be displayed clearly at all times and have full access to the clubs booking system, but they must come and check in at main reception before playing. Members have full access to the clubs facilities and are warmly welcomed to all the social events along with family and friends.
To join contact the club on 01732 844785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited number of places available!